Rebecca Sarah Rogers Scholarship Fund
Rebecca Sarah Rogers Scholarship Fund for Washington High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Washington High School.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary college or university to major in education.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript and have a grade point average of at least 3.0 since the ninth grade.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to email@example.com.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.