Ryan Johnston & Vaughn Johnston Scholarship Fund
Ryan Johnston & Vaughn Johnston Scholarship Fund for McGuffey High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior of McGuffey High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.