Scholarship Fund for the Arts
Scholarship Fund for the Arts for Chartiers Houston High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $500 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from Chartiers Houston High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary institution of higher learning pursuing an education in the field of the arts. All forms of art are acceptable, including creative, performing, and visual. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the years of study.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial).
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including why applicant has chosen to study art.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant may be required to submit an original art work or audition before a committee chosen by the Foundation.
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.