Sprowls College and Post Graduate Scholarship Fund
Sprowls College and Post Graduate Scholarship Fund for Fort Cherry Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from Fort Cherry High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary school.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial).
- Applicant must have been active in the community at large and active in the school community throughout the school career. Special consideration will be given to students who are able to be involved and dedicated to an activity throughout high school, i.e. four years on the football team, four years in the band, etc. Special preference will be given to students who demonstrate a passion for the humanities.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.