Timothy Edward Hitchon Scholarship Fund
Timothy Edward Hitchon Scholarship Fund for Graduating Seniors of Trinity High School
A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Trinity High School who works hard to contribute, and whose ability to pursue higher education is impacted by his/her ability to obtain a scholarship. In the selection process, preference shall be given to students who aren’t already getting other scholarships or who aren’t able to receive a scholarship for scholastic achievements.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary educational facility. There is no requirement as to the location of the post-secondary school or to the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.