Washington Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae Scholarship Fund
Washington Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae Scholarship Fund for Washington Hospital School of Nursing students.
Scholarships are normally valued at $1,000.
- Applicants must be enrolling in the nursing program at the Washington Hospital School of Nursing.
- Applicant must be a resident of Washington County, PA.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report OR a copy of all Federal Tax Returns filed within the household.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to email@example.com.