Angel Ridge Animal Rescue Inc.
Angel Ridge Animal Rescue is a 501c3 shelter and sanctuary for dogs, cats, and horses that is operated at Angel Ridge Farm, a 50-acre property in Washington, Pennsylvania.
It is our mission:
1. To provide a permanent home and care for animals that have not been adopted due to their age, handicap, or other factor.
2. To provide a temporary home with the ultimate goal of securing a permanent home for animals that are homeless, neglected, abused, or have medical conditions that require special care.
3. To provide outreach to the community :
- In providing pet food donations and other assistance to those caregivers in economic distress or those undertaking the care of many stray or unwanted animals.
- To provide educational programs to schools and community organizations on the plight of unwanted animals and responsible pet ownership.
Programs and Services
- Angel Ridge Animal Rescue is a no-kill shelter and sanctuary for abandoned, abused, and aged dogs, cats, and horses. We provide shelter and veterinary care with the goal of adopting these animals into a new family. We network with high-kill shelters in Pennsylvania and many other states to save animals in danger of being euthanized. Many of these animals have life-threatening medical conditions, and we use the resources available to us to give them the veterinary care that they need.
- We work with organizations, other animal rescuers, and members of the community who need our assistance. We assist in trapping and re-homing feral cats, we assist animal control officers in the care and shelter of the dogs that come to them, we provide food and other needed supplies to rescuers and individuals, and we continually reach out to the community to share our resources.
- We provide a speaker and educational assistance to schools and community groups to teach responsible practices with our companion animals and the basics of animal welfare.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1853565|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.