- Home »
- Charity Search »
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh "Washington County Outreach"
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh "Washington County Outreach"
"Catholic Charities provides a number of social services to the poor and needy including counseling, pregnancy and parenting support, financial assistance for basic needs, housing assistance, elderly services, youth programs, homeless shelters, and other social services."
Programs and Services
- Counseling: We offer counseling sessions for individuals, couples & families, along with parenting classes and anger management, based on a sliding fee scale. Our counseling services can consist of co-parenting sessions for divorced and separating parents who wish to learn to communicate and collaborate better as they raise their children. Some insurances are accepted.
- Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services: We provide free and confidential pregnancy testing, supportive counseling and education, and free infant-care items to expectant parents along with parents of children up to the age of 2. All Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services are free and available to all who approach us for help.
- Basic Needs Assistance: We provide limited financial Utility Assistance for County Residents, and COVID-19 hardships financial assistance available for shelter, food, meals, heat, water, electricity, disaster relief, rent, transportation and a myriad of other specific situation solutions.
- Person Centered Counseling (for Senior Citizens and others who have a disabling condition): We offer free case management services which ensure that the consumer has the opportunity to connect with the appropriate resource seamlessly, regardless of where they make initial contact.
Primary Revenue Sources
Government contracts & programs, individual donations & bequests, In-kind donations, special events income.
Primary Fundraising Event
Hope for Home Virtual Event (virtual due to COVID-19 pandemic).
|Federal Tax ID|| 25-1326213|
|Title:||Program Director - Washington County Office|
|Address:||212 Ninth St.|
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.