Clean and Tidy Our County
Clean and Tidy Our County, Inc. is a non profit entity that organizes and performs County wide clean ups. The mission is to bring communities together to clean up litter, reduce waste, and recycle.
Programs and Services
- Fern Sibert is the founder and director of this organization. Shirley Mounts is a coordinator and treasurer.
- The main program/service for Clean and Tidy Our County, Inc. is organizing litter clean ups. We feel it is important to keep our environment, our only home, clean and safe. Many do not truly understand the negative impact litter has not only on the environment, but wildlife, water, taxes, tourism, home values, businesses, and safety.
- Also, we have started an "Adopt a Bench" program by collecting and recycling bottle caps into benches for Washington County and there has been great Community response.
- At this time, since this organization is new, it depends on donations to operate and we can only do what we can; that is why we are in need of funds to help us grow and achieve our goals. Currently, dump trucks must be rented to haul trash and tires have to be disposed of properly for a fee. Volunteers are also in need; high school students should consider volunteering as a great community service project. We are in the process of getting a website and have Venmo for donations.
- Thank you for considering our organization and we hope to serve the Community for years to come.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Adopt a Bench
|Federal Tax ID||87-2519205|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.