Leadership Washington County
LWC develops leaders creating impact.
Programs and Services
- LWC Leadership Program is a leadership development organization with programs that leverage classroom learning, experiential learning and exposure to government, academic, nonprofit and corporate institutions. The program also offers connections to leadership experts that enhances business leaders, community leaders and professional networks.
- LWC has grown into an essential partner in the revitalization of our community. Our 350 alumni are actively engaged in community and government affairs, volunteer for nonprofits, and lead within companies small to large across the county and beyond.
- LWC Signature Program: This ten-month program is targeted to current leaders, new managers or employees with manager-like influence and responsibilities. This course is focuses on Leading Self, Leading Business and Leading the Community
- Masterclass Sessions: Master classes are an extension of our commitment to developing strong leaders in the community. The focus of the Masterclass is to provide education and professional networking opportunities to a diverse group of leaders to positively influence others in Southwestern PA. We are offering three types of Masterclass programs to extend our reach into the community. Each segment offers purposeful content relating to thought leadership, authenticity, and personal influence.
- V3 Workshop: What does it mean to volunteer? How do you find the right organization or the right type of volunteer role for you? What are the 3 levels of volunteering? The LWC Introduction to Volunteering training is where community-minded employees of corporate businesses learn the nuts and bolts of volunteering and how to get on the right track to helping their community.
Primary Revenue Sources
Tuition and sponsorships
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1855297|
|Address:||6000 Town Center Blvd., Suite 100|
Canonsburg, PA 15317
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.