Pathways Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania
TO RAISE FUNDS TO SUPPORT AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS WHICH PROVIDE SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS WITH INTELLECTUAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITIES.
Programs and Services
- Your Child's Place (YCP): Your Child’s Place is a specialized pediatric child care center for infants and children who demand skilled nursing care while their parents or caregivers are at work or school. Our Registered Nurses and Child Care Professionals treat serious ongoing illnesses or chronic conditions that require constant or periodic medical treatment or the use of medical devices.
- Rainbow's End Learning Center (RELC): Rainbow’s End Learning Centers have been full service early learning centers for over 25 years. Our program provides educational supports as well as social-emotional skill building in a safe, secure, and welcoming environment.
- Early Intervention (EI): Early Intervention services are supports and therapies for children from birth to age 3 who have developmental delays or disabilities. Through EI, children receive the support needed to thrive in their early years and provide foundation for a fulfilling life.
- Adult Training Facility (ATF): The Adult Training facility emphasizes individualized teaching and training, so that every individual can lead a successful life and connect to their community in meaningful ways. At the ATF, individuals have the opportunity to work on daily living skills, social development, communication, functional academics, community integration, physical exercise, computer skills, pre-vocational and vocational training.
- Residential Program (RES): PathWays Residential program provides multiple services which include intensive 24-hour care living arrangements, supported living arrangements, and respite services. Our program encourages individuals to live an active and fulfilling life, and to explore new and interesting activities every day. Because when adults feel safe and secure, they gain a sense of independence, accomplishment, and belonging.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
PathWays Sporting Clays Classic
|Federal Tax ID||25-1797391|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.