PathWays Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania*
To advance the independence, productivity, and full citizenship of individuals with physical and or intellectual disabilities through our commitment to the principles of independence, inclusions, and self-determination.
Programs and Services
- At PathWays, we believe in the potential that every life holds. Our programs help adults with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism gain a sense of independence, confidence, and belonging, while giving children of all abilities the chance to fulfill their greatest potential. Our programs work with individuals of all areas of life:
- Rainbow's End Learning Center (RELC): Rainbow's End is an inclusive day care center for children from ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Early Intervention (EI): Early Intervention provides supports and therapies for children with developmental delays.
- Your Child's Place (YCP): Your Child's Place is a specialized pediatric child care center for infants and children with ongoing illnesses or chronic health conditions.
- Adult Training Facility (ATF): The Adult Training Facility emphasizes individualized teaching and training for individuals to lead a successful life.
- Residential Program (RES): PathWays Residential Program helps individuals develop essential life skills necessary to live independently.
- Agency With Choice (AWC): Agency With Choice allows individuals with an Intellectual Disability or Autism and their family to self direct their services.
Primary Revenue Sources
State and local government contracts and grants
Primary Fundraising Event
PathWays Sporting Clays Classic
|Federal Tax ID||25-1797391|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.