Presbyterian SeniorCare is a non-profit regional network providing a continuum of living and care options for older adults.
Programs and Services
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network has been Making Aging Easier® at our South Main Street campus in Washington since 1960. We provide services regardless of race, religion, gender or national origin in the areas of independent living, home and community-based services, personal care, skilled nursing care, end-of-life care, and specialty Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our person-centered culture is about respect, and supporting older adults wherever they are on their life’s journey.
- Proceeds from WCCF Gives will support benevolent (charitable) care for our Washington care community residents who have outlived their resources to pay for their care. One in five of our care community residents benefits from charitable care. In 2020 alone, Presbyterian SeniorCare Network provided $2.6 million in benevolent (charitable) care across our Network. In our 90+ years, we have never asked a resident to leave one of our care communities because of an inability to pay.
- We continue to pioneer, evolve and innovate in the ways we provide care for older adults. In 2020 we opened Woodside Place of Washington, a free-standing residential building totally focused on Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Woodside Place helps meet the growing demand for dementia care in the Washington area. Later this year (2021) we will open Encore on the Lake, a membership community on Canonsburg Lake that promotes wellness, vitality and a socially engaging independent lifestyle.
- Additional services at our Washington campus include short- and long-term skilled nursing care at Southmont and personal care living at Southminster Place. At both locations we offer the Woodside Experience – our world-renowned model of care for those challenged by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Our state-of-the-art rehabilitation serves those needing short-term rehab. Experts are available in physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- We believe everyone deserves a safe and secure place to age gracefully wherever they may call home. We serve older adults at senior adult condominiums at Redstone Court, Woodlands at Redstone and Woodlands Village. Plus supportive housing at Bellmead Apartments, HaveLoch Commons in McDonald and Heritage House in Houston, PA. Envisage is an alternative to long-term care insurance that provides care coordination and individualized care plans to help older adults age in their home.
Primary Revenue Sources
Donations, grants, fees, and management services
Primary Fundraising Event
Your Holiday Home - November 13, 2021 at the Hilton Garden Inn Southpointe
|Federal Tax ID||25-0969422|
|Name:||Jacqueline S. Flanagan, CFRE|
|Title:||Executive Director, Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation|
|Address:||835 South Main St.|
Washington, PA 15301
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.