Primrose School and Museum
For educational and charitable purposes specifically to restore and preserve a two-room school.
Programs and Services
- Provide educational opportunities of historical one and two room schools built in 1897.
- Restored an early 1900 school for educational and historical purposes - one room is an old style class room and other room is museum.
- Provide tourism for the Washington County and southwestern Pennsylvania area.
- Offer history of the local area and genealogical information.
- Restoration of the two-room schoolhouse -- Offer an opportunity to enjoy an early one-room school day.
Primary Revenue Sources
Donations and grants
Primary Fundraising Event
Events held at the school and museum
|Federal Tax ID||56-2651995|
|Name:||Loretta R. Kendall|
|Address:||364 E. Lincoln Ave.|
McDonald, PA 15057
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.