Washington Communities Human Services, Inc
Washington Communities Human Services, Inc. exists for the purpose of providing behavioral health services to the residents of the area, including, but not limited to diagnostic, therapeutic, rehabilitative and developmental services, using evidence based practices Such recovery-oriented services will be easily accessible and responsive to the communities in which they are provided.
Programs and Services
- Washington Communities Human Services, Inc. provides Adult & Child Mental Health Outpatient Services, School Based Mental Health Medication Management and Therapy Services for 6 Washington County School Districts, Adult, Adolescent and Child Blended Case Management Services, and Intellectual Disabilities and Developmental Delays and Autism Supports Coordination Services to over 2400 individual each year.
- Our outpatient clinic offers mental health services to adults, children, and their families in hopes of promoting positive change for them in their lives. We offer individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, and medication management. During COVID19 pandemic we have remained 100% operational via telehealth services and/or on-site services and continued to serve all of our consumers seamlessly. Our in-house pharmacy is available for easy medication pick up or mail delivery as well.
- Our Masters Level Clinicians provide School Based Therapy in the form of individual and group therapy to students while on site at school at the following districts: Avella, Burgettstown, Chartiers-Houston, Canon McMillan, Fort Cherry, and McGuffey School Districts. Our Child Psychiatrist provides medication management on site at a two districts as well. This is a great convenience to parents and students, as well as great collaboration with the schools and behavioral health services.
- Blended Case Management (BCM) provides intensive targeted case management services to both adults & children with significant mental health needs. BCMs make home visits as needed in order to assist consumers with linkages to resources in order to be successful in leading stable, healthy, and productive lives within their community. Blended Case Management also has 24 hour on-call crisis support for those individuals enrolled in services.
- Supports Coordination is the hub of the Intellectual Disability and Autism Programs for individuals with limitations in adaptive function. The Supports Coordinator (SC) is the link between the individual, family and the service provider. Supports Coordination services include planning, linking, advocating, coordinating and monitoring to assist Individuals in gaining access to needed services, financial assistance, housing, employment, education, social services and other services and supports.
Primary Revenue Sources
Medical Assistance Revenue, Private Insurance, Washington County BHDS, Patient fees
|Federal Tax ID||25-1351929|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.