To provide services to the mentally disabled.
Programs and Services
- Healing Bridges is a recovery-oriented nonprofit that guides and connects residents of Washington County and neighboring communities to comprehensive behavioral health services. By providing children, teens and adults with the necessary guidance, tools, skills and resources needed to improve their lives, Healing Bridges acts as the connection to hope and prosperity throughout their continuous developmental journeys.
- Driven by our responsive and accessible services, we are proud to help communities overcome hurdles and find solutions to their behavioral health needs. Healing Bridges, formally known as Washington Communities Human Services, has been serving the residents of Washington County since 1968. Today, Healing Bridges supports the growth of individuals through counseling, medication management and mobile case management programs. We aim to improve the lives of individuals with diagnostic, therapeutic, rehabilitative and developmental practices that motivate positive self-growth journeys.
- Healing Bridges' counseling program offers in-person individual, family and group therapy, telehealth therapy and mobile mental health therapy for children, adolescents, teens and adults to help them reach their mental health goals. Individual, family and group therapy are three different styles of open communication counseling to help foster personal growth and desired change. Telehealth therapy provides virtual mental healthcare to patients using a live and secure video conferencing platform. Mobile mental health therapy helps individuals who are physically unable to attend an office-based therapy appointment receive mental health counseling treatment.
- Healing Bridges' medication management program provides psychiatric evaluations and prescription treatment plans to help those with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders. We also offer a full service pharmacy on site for all clients who have prescribed medication needs.
- Healing Bridges' mobile case management program disperses intellectual and developmental disabilities / autism supports coordinators and blended case managers in the community to meet their clients and help them accomplish their life goals. The nonprofit supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by helping them obtain services to live to their fullest potential. We also help link people in Washington County with a mental health diagnosis to needed support services and resources within their community.
Primary Revenue Sources
Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurances and Consumer Payments
|Federal Tax ID||25-1351929|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.