Washington Communities Human Services
To provide services to the mentally disabled.
Programs and Services
- Washington Communities Human Services, Inc. provides Mental Health Outpatient Therapy, Medication Management, Blended Case Management, & Supports Coordination services for children, adolescents, adults & geriatric individuals who have a Mental Health diagnosis, Intellectual Disability, and/or Autism diagnosis. Our staff are highly trained, compassionate, & experienced in assisting individuals with challenges such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, trauma, grief, & developmental delays.
- Our outpatient clinic offers individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, medication management, various therapeutic groups, & school based therapy within 5 local school districts within Washington County. Our staff work with each individual on identifying goals & objectives that they would like to achieve within their counseling sessions which may include learning better coping skills to manage or minimize diagnosis symptoms & challenges through rehabilitation and recovery.
- Our Board Certified Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrists provide a full & thorough comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluations in order to determine the initial diagnosis, & prescribe medications (if needed) as well as provide patient education in order to help minimize/manage the symptoms of their diagnosis. Consumer typically return for med management check ups with the psychiatrist or one of our Psych Certified Nurse Practitioners to monitor these symptoms & side effects.
- Blended Case Management (BCM) is a service for consumers who have an Axis I Mental Health Diagnosis and who are in need of assistance with linkages to resources such as housing, employment & education resources, socialization & peer support, drug & alcohol services, mental health services, medical treatment or resources, and income & benefits. BCM strives to assist these individuals with to become independent & successful within the community in which they live.
- Intellectual Disabilities and Autism Supports Coordination is the link between the individual, family and the service provider. Supports Coordination services include planning, linking, advocating, coordinating and monitoring to assist individuals in gaining access to needed services, financial assistance, housing, employment, education social services and other services and supports just as anyone else. These services are identified through the person-centered planning process.
Primary Revenue Sources
Medical Assistance Revenue, Private Insurance, Self Pay Patient Fees, Other Revenue, Contract Revenue –Washington County BHDS
|Federal Tax ID||25-1351929|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.