Washington Communities Human Services
To provide services to the mentally disabled.
Programs and Services
- Washington Communities Human Services is in the process of changing its name to Healing Bridges. Healing Bridges is a recovery-oriented nonprofit that guides and connects residents of Washington County to comprehensive behavioral health services. By providing children, teens and adults with the necessary guidance, tools, skills and resources needed to improve their lives, Healing Bridges acts as the connection to hope and prosperity throughout their continuous developmental journeys.
- Driven by our responsive and accessible services, we are proud to help our clients overcome hurdles and find solutions to their behavioral health needs. We support the growth of individuals through counseling, medication management and community travel health programs. The agency strives to motivate clients to find and maintain stability by transforming adverse routines into healthy lifestyles. Our programs teach the core values of Compassion, Collaboration, Equality, Dignity and Diversity.
- Healing Bridges' counseling program consists of individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, school-based therapy and telehealth therapy. Our trained therapists provide counseling services that not only help clients adapt to the challenges they currently face, but which help them thrive and maintain stable mental health long-term. The medication management program provides clients with a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan to improve the symptoms of emotional psychiatric disorders.
- Healing Bridges' community travel health program is designed to help people diagnosed with mental health disorders and those diagnosed with intellectual disabilities (ID) gain access to community resources that will help both mentally unstable and ID populations succeed. Our newly added homebound outreach assistance program will allow those physically unable to attend in-office therapy appointments to receive mental health treatment via in-person travel visits or telehealth services.
- Healing Bridges is committed to promoting stability and healthy lifestyles for individuals and families in our service area. We aim to improve communities with diagnostic, therapeutic, rehabilitative and developmental practices that motivates positive reflective journeys. With all personal aspirations being unique, we encourage our clients to emphasize self-worth. The vision of Healing Bridges is to inspire healthier and happier communities by ending the stigma surrounding behavioral health.
Primary Revenue Sources
Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurances and Consumer Payments.
|Federal Tax ID||25-1351929|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.