Bentleyville Public Library
Bentleyville Library provides service to over 9,500 borrowers of books and computer access for the period ending December 31, 2013.
Programs and Services
- Our mission is to provide an environment, resources, and programs that inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge and the love of reading, and enhance the quality of life in our community.
- The Bentleyville Public Library provides library services for over 8,550 residents of the Bentleyville Borough, Cokeburg Borough, Ellsworth Borough, North Bethlehem Township, and Somerset Township. These services included borrowing books, audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, puppets, eBooks, e-audios, computers and Wi-Fi, and hotspots, Gale courses along with many other resources.
- The library also provides different educational programs throughout the year including Book Club, Coffee & Crayons, LEGO Club, Storytime, Summer Reading, STEM Activities, outreach programs, and much more.
- The library is a true resource for the community to use to find information that they need plus have a place to access the internet, print from our computers or their own Wi-Fi capable device, fax, copy, pick up tax information, read a book or enjoy the newspaper or the latest magazine. We also have a children’s area where families can enjoy our collection of learning toys and activities. We also offer programs throughout the year for both adults and children and their families.
- The library is a member of the Washington County Library System giving you access to a shared database that includes ebooks, downloadable audiobooks, and free online classes. You also have access to your account online to place holds, request items from other libraries, renew your items, and set up email reminders. Taking the library beyond just books.
Primary Revenue Sources
State and Local Funding, Donations, Fundraising, Gifts, and Grants
Primary Fundraising Event
Monthly Grocery Bingo, Spring and Fall Large Bingo, Calendar Tickets, Good Citizen Award Luncheon, and many other fundraising ticket sales.
|Federal Tax ID||25-1302345|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.