- Home »
- Charity Search »
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation "Washington-Greene Co. Toys for Tots"
Marine Toys for Tots Foundation "Washington-Greene Co. Toys for Tots"
To collect new, unwrapped toys during Christmas time each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community. Provide needy children with hope and motivation to grow into responsible, productive, patriotic citizens and community leaders.
Programs and Services
- The Washington Co. Toys for Tots was started in 2003 by my father, Ralph Pallesco.
- In 2009, Greene Co. joined us and we became the Washington-Greene Co Toys for Tots.
- Every year seems to bring more families in need of help in our area. Last year we had approx. 4400 children. Every year that number seems to go up. With businesses and organizations like WCCF we can achieve our goal.
- Make sure all children have something from Santa. With monetary donations we purchase toys for these children in our area and ensure they have a wonderful Christmas.
Primary Revenue Sources
Monetary Donations, Toy Donations
Primary Fundraising Event
2 Bike Runs, Band Night, Sporting Clays Event, Dart Ball Tournament, Breakfast with Santa
|Federal Tax ID||20-3021444|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.