Mental Health Association of Washington County
The Mission of the Mental Health Association is to promote an environment of empowerment and acceptance for all people dealing with mental health issues through advocacy, education, and comprehensive support services.
Programs and Services
- Long Term Structured residence - Residential facility for those with severe mental illness. The LTSR provides in house counseling, medical/psychiatric services, money management and vocational training. The goal of the LTSR is to stabilize the residential psychiatric condition and medication regime.
- Enhanced Personal Care Home - prototype residential program that offers state-of-the art personal care services to include psycho socialization and psychiatric rehabilitation. Its goal is to provide a stress-free and progressive environment in which consumers can optimize their recovery.
- Representative Payee Program - Responsible for assisting consumers who require assistance with their financial affairs. The Representative Payee program abides by all of the procedures established by the Social Security Administration.
- Parent Advocate - Our parent advocate is there to help parents and families of special needs children. Our advocate is a trained person who has a special needs child. She is someone who understands and knows some of the difficulties in finding services. She is someone who has been through the system and is able to assist others.
- Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation - Psychiatric rehabilitation services provided in the comfort of consumers homes. The program is funded on the principles of consumer choice and the active involvement of persons in their rehabilitation. Consumers are encouraged to make their own choices that will lead to success.
Primary Revenue Sources
Washington County Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
Primary Fundraising Event
Henry Covered Bridge Festival, Cash Bash
|Federal Tax ID||25-1213784|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.