Olivia Scott Foundation
Provide assistance to you in life threatening or life altering situations. Support education in the form of scholarships and classroom assistance. Provide assistance to organizations that promote sportsmanship.
Programs and Services
- Provide financial assistance to families that are experiencing life threatening or life altering situations. This could be a cancer patient, a death in the family, or an event such as a house fire.
- Assist patients at the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. This includes Olivia's Coffee - coffee, tea, and hot chocolate - for the cancer clinic; Olivia's books - over 1,000 books donated; lunch - annual donation of food to staff, patients, and families; Olivia's Stocking - donating toys to the patients at Christmas; and Blizzard Day - taking dairy Queen Blizzards to all the patients and staff.
- Relay for Life - sponsor the American Cancer society and pass out water to walkers at the Chartiers and McGuffey Relay.
- Sponsor six scholarships, two permanently funded through the Washington County Community Foundation, Chartiers Houston Leo Club, Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week, Waynesburg University Service Learning, and McGuffey Girls Volleyball.
- Walk and clean up over two miles of Route 40 for PennDOT's Adopt a Highway.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Olivia's Valentine Dinner Dance
|Federal Tax ID||90-0500444|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.