Olivia Scott Foundation
Assist Youth in life threatening or life altering situations, promote education, and support organizations that promote sportsmanship.
Programs and Services
- Assist families with children who are in a life threatening or life altering situation. We assist the cancer patient, a family with a house fire, and a death in the family. We also support organizations that assist these families.
- We promote education. We sponsor 6 scholarships with 2 being permanently funded through Washington County Community foundation. We also help in the classroom, funding field trips, buying books, and other supplies.
- We support organizations that promote sportsmanship.
- Relay For Life - We support the Chartiers and McGuffey Relay for Life by passing out water to all participants.
- Adopt a Highway - We clean a 2 1/2 mile section of Route 40.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Valentine Dinner Dance
|Federal Tax ID||90-0500444|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.