Olivia Scott Foundation
To assist youth in life threatening or life altering situations, To promote education, and assist organizations that promote sportsmanship.
Programs and Services
- We assist youth in life threatening or life altering situations. This means that we not only make grants to the family of a cancer patient, but we can make a grant to a family who has had a death in the family, a house fire, or a flood.
- We currently sponsor 6 scholarships, 2 of the scholarships are permanently funded through Washington County Community Foundation. Our other scholarships include: Chartiers Houston Leo Club, PFEW, McGuffey Girls Volleyball, and Waynesburg University Service Learning Program. We have also sponsored 204 students to participate in PFEW's Sock market game. Other classroom assistance may include help with fieldtrips and fundraising.
- We support Relay for Life by passing out water to the walkers and encourage participation in the Relay.
- We help the environment by cleaning a 2 1/2-mile section of Route 40 from McKee Road to the S Bridge.
- We support organizations that promote sportsmanship. We sponsor outings and fundraising efforts.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Valentine Dinner Dance
|Federal Tax ID||90-0500444|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.