Main Street Farmers Market
Operation of a farmer's market.
Programs and Services
- Operates a seasonal farmer's market from mid-May through October on Thursdays from 3-6 pm.
- Offers the SNAP program for the low-income community members.
- Encourages public health by providing the public with access to high quality fresh and local food.
- Provides opportunity for local family farmers and small businesses.
- Encourages the civic improvement and economic development of downtown Washington, Pa.
- Provides a fun family atmosphere that includes music, special events and children's activities.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||26-4065436|
|Address:||139 S. Main Street |
Washington, PA 15301
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.